IGNORED

Last missing OSS BASIC XL book

Yes, it's quicker but the results are really poor. Scanning is better. Is this doc in a three-ring binder? If you could find someone with a document feeder it would be a lot quicker for you. I could scan it for you but considering that you don't know me there would be trust issue which I perfectly understand. You don't happen to live in Connecticut, do you? That would make it to easy. :)

Allan

I'm in California, but as an obviously regular poster here, I would trust you. If scanning doesn't work out, maybe we can talk about that. The printer/scanner I have does have an auto feeder. I assumed it would not work very well with 2 sided pages being out of order. And lower quality... I wonder how many I could stack on the feeder at a time without worry of jamming?

Yes Allan, your are right, with a document feeder everything, the complete(!) job, could be done in seconds, not kidding.

It is not a matter of trust, this item is so unique and bad things can happen and it will be lost for mankind.

That is the reason why Carol didn't send me the Calculator manual. It was too risky.

Best option is:

a) copy shop with or without document feeder

b) self scan

c) camera

I'm in California, but as an obviously regular poster here, I would trust you. If scanning doesn't work out, maybe we can talk about that. The printer/scanner I have does have an auto feeder. I assumed it would not work very well with 2 sided pages being out of order. And lower quality... I wonder how many I could stack on the feeder at a time without worry of jamming?

Well that's good. You scan side and then the other side and then you sort them with a PDF sorting program. I can do that for you if you send both the odd and even page pdfs. It takes about three seconds to do. As far as how many pages you can scan at once try it with half at first. Most doc feeder can usually handle 50 pages easily.

Allan

Well, of course, with the feeder, there is a chance of paper jam... risky in some way.

The post can't be trusted, I have fought here 4 months to get:

https://atariwiki.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Atari%20Graph%20It

There was a need to threaten the post here with the government. Things can get lost and that manual is very(!) unique...

So sad...