IGNORED

Wow, this guy wants to destroy VCS games if not sold

high voltage

1. I've never understood the people who post a picture of multiple items and then say they're only selling one.

Oh please sir, do not destroy the $100 Space Jockey! Think of the CHILDRENZ!

I also never understood the "I'm not selling this. I'm just trying to gauge interest" type of auction.

Guy replied, asked me for some honest advise on the games. I told him to put all of them but Star Wars Arcade into a lot and let it ride with a start of $50.

Told him to sell Star Wars alone and he should get $75 for it. He told me he's an old man and knows nothing about games and really did just find them when

cleaning out his dead wife's stuff. Weather that is true or not who knows but he did seem sincere when asking for advise on how to price them out. Time will tell.

If he really is an old guy with the story he told best of luck to him.

Guy replied, asked me for some honest advise on the games. I told him to put all of them but Star Wars Arcade into a lot and let it ride with a start of $50.

Told him to sell Star Wars alone and he should get $75 for it. He told me he's an old man and knows nothing about games and really did just find them when

cleaning out his dead wife's stuff. Weather that is true or not who knows but he did seem sincere when asking for advise on how to price them out. Time will tell.

The old guys dead wife was really into video games, star wars and sexy girl laserdiscs. Now THAT's a wife.

• Like 3

"I ALWAYS INTENDED TO USE THESE BUT AFTER MY STROKE I FOUND IT TOO DIFFICULT TO PURSUE MY HOBBY ANY LONGER AND I HAVE TO SELL THINGS NOW TO PAY FOR ALL THE HORRENDOUS MEDICAL BILLS.."

Kid died before it could play the games... Wife dead... Stroke... Medical Bills... Really, really poor old guy...