IGNORED

Do Factory Sealed Games Exist?

VectorGamer

Sealed Facemaker posted in the auction watch thread...

That said, I bought factory sealed games back when CV was new, and the boxes were just glued shut for the Coleco releases. I can't remember the few non-Coleco titles I bought new like Miner 2049er, The Heist, and Pitstop; I want to say they were shrinkwrapped. In any case, I don't have any factory sealed games in my collection. I opened them back in the day, and I'll open them now. I am not interested in owning games I can't play.

• Like 2

Nice! But my eyes wandered past to the boxed (console box) ADAM games.... DROOL once again!

Here's a few pics of my VGA graded games. I also have a number of sealed colecovision games that haven't been graded yet like Tournament Tennis, Sammy Lightfoot, Threshold, Quest for Quintana Roo and many others

attachicon.gifIMG_3274.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3275.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3277.JPG

• Like 1

Recently a larger than normal amount of Sealed or NIB games have been showing up on eBay and this hasn't only been from Venezuelan sellers. A couple very rare Parker Brothers games in Sealed/NIB form just sold on eBay for incredibly low prices.

Like what? (Yes, I'm lazy.)

Recently a larger than normal amount of Sealed or NIB games have been showing up on eBay and this hasn't only been from Venezuelan sellers. A couple very rare Parker Brothers games in Sealed/NIB form just sold on eBay for incredibly low prices.

Yes they did ... N aa member nabbed those games for 30 bucks on a buy now! One had a rarity rating of 8 and that's not NIB ... An absolute steal!

Mr. Do's Castle and Q*Bert's Qubes NIB for $30 each. They were one-offs though and this seller seemed to just have Parker games for the Colecovision and 2600.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mr-Do-s-Castle-Colecovision-1984-NIB-Original-Shrinkwrap-RARE-/131171090247?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1e8a67ff47

Seller has friends that worked for Parker Brothers ...

• Like 1

Mr. Do's Castle and Q*Bert's Qubes NIB for $30 each. They were one-offs though and this seller seemed to just have Parker games for the Colecovision and 2600.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mr-Do-s-Castle-Colecovision-1984-NIB-Original-Shrinkwrap-RARE-/131171090247?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1e8a67ff47

Dreams still come true on eBay.

• Like 2