IGNORED

My idea for a ProLine mod - and a question...

Dauber

So...my big complaint about the ProLine joystick is the arrangement of the buttons. Really makes the hand fatigue pretty quickly.

As an experiment in ergonomics, I held the controller for a while and "pressed" imaginary fire buttons at the top of the controller rather than the sides (top meaning the same panel as where the joystick is), it's a significant improvement. So I'm thinking, why not simply move the fire buttons to the top panel of the controller? It requires a bit of cutting, but hey, that's why I have a Dremel, right?

Only thing is, I'd need to replace the rectangular buttons with smaller ones to make them fit properly. Any thoughts as to where I can get 'em? I don't care if they're rectangular or what, so long as I can fit 'em on the top panel, just above the joystick....

Only thing is, I'd need to replace the rectangular buttons with smaller ones to make them fit properly. Any thoughts as to where I can get 'em? I don't care if they're rectangular or what, so long as I can fit 'em on the top panel, just above the joystick....

https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10302

Just red: http://www.amazon.com/Momentary-Tactile-Push-Button-Switch/dp/B0087ZF5VO/