IGNORED

Stairway to Heaven - Platinum 125/125

AtariBuff

So this is it - my Intellivision Stairway to Heaven :D

Completed them like three weeks ago, but as the collection is a few miles away, I just had the chance to take a few pics today. All are boxed in original boxes, some Coleco releases are CBS ones but I just received a package after the pics were taken with the Coleco versions of Lady Bug, Turbo and Carnival included. And I don't want to place these little buggers with their slippery protectors on those slippery stairs again ;-)

post-2069-0-22115900-1398873472_thumb.jpg

post-2069-0-15398800-1398873484_thumb.jpg

post-2069-0-57553000-1398873494_thumb.jpg

post-2069-0-52024200-1398873507_thumb.jpg

post-2069-0-49287100-1398873516_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

Yes, these protectors surely spruce up some boxes.

@Rev

I have a VERY good source for them but have the contact data in the company. If you could hold out a few days, I'm going to PM it to you.

@grips

received the controller today - what a work of art. WIll try it out on the weekend!

Thanks for sharing -- well done!

I get my Mattel non-gatefold/I.I./INTV Corp./Imagic/Coleco box protectors from here (they are the same as the 2600 box): http://www.retroprotection.com/

I get my Mattel gatefold/Activision box protectors from here: http://www.videogameboxprotectors.com/

I have only used the ones from videogameboxprotectors for my non-gatefolds. Have you compared them and if so, why did you go with the ones from retroprotection? Cheaper? Better?

Are you a pro photographer or something? Your pics look great!

Nope, give a monkey a good camera... :grin:

That was an awesome display. Hope nobody needed to go up/downstairs during the photo session!

Yes, ME a few times. Boy, was I tiptoeing as there was not much space to move...

post-2069-0-91557800-1398926512_thumb.jpg

Thanks all you guys for sharing your excitement for the Intellivision fever with me :)

I also posted this over at the Wanted thread but maybe not all visit there regularely: I'm looking for the homebrews Spina the Bee & King of the Mountain. If someone has these up for offer, I kindly take them. Thanks :thumbsup:

I have only used the ones from videogameboxprotectors for my non-gatefolds. Have you compared them and if so, why did you go with the ones from retroprotection? Cheaper? Better?

Loyalty more than anything. Those were the first box protectors I bought. I think I bought ten from the seller off eBay, then just bought directly after that. Good service, fast shipping. Also have great experiences with videogameboxprotectors.com too.