Photo

Fantastic Voyage - errors in manual?

Fantastic Voyage manuals

2 replies to this topic

#1 xucaen OFFLINE  

xucaen

Stargunner

• 1,337 posts
  • Back from the flood, looking to buy more games!

Posted Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:05 PM

When I was a kid I loved Fantastic Voyage. But even then, I thought there were errors in the manual. Reading the manual now, I see it points out two completely different game entities as being "clotlets". However, I suspect that one of those "clotlets" is actually "bloodcells", as bloodcells are the only thing not depicted in the manual. I found a manual scan on Atarimania and a text manual here on Atariage. Are there any other errors in the manual and are the errors generally well known among Atari fans? I googled for "atari fantastic voyage manual errors" but didn't find any information about these errors.

#2 strudders OFFLINE  

strudders

Star Raider

• 56 posts

Posted Thu May 1, 2014 3:21 PM

I have the manual and was also confused by that.

I guess the way to find out would be to see what the effect is when you shoot the bloodcells, as it mentions that you should not destroy these as they are benficial to the patient.

I'll have to give it a try when I get some time and will feedback if I work it out.

#3 Syzygy1 OFFLINE  

Syzygy1

Moonsweeper

• 433 posts
  • Cyborg is hot.

Posted Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:45 AM

Also, if you let antibodies pass by, the patient will lose strength. That shouldn't be true. Antibodies are good for your body.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fantastic Voyage, manuals

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users