IGNORED

Atari Mania site still monitored?

In addition to AtariAge, the Atari Mania site has quickly become one of my favorites Atari sites. These two sites are actually two of my favorites period. I'm curious if anyone has had any contact with those that run the Atari Mania site. I have images of quite a few of the missing Atari ST Infocom titles and would like to donate them for use on the site. I've also emailed about wishing to donate magazine scans to add to their collection. I've sent several emails over the past few weeks but, to date, I haven't received any sort of response.

Anyone know whoever runs this site or anything about them?

Thanks.

- Byron

• 2 weeks later...

Yes we are still here. I've had some real life things lately that prevented me to maintain ST-section properly in last few months.

So if anyone feels they haven't been contacted on some ST/Falcon-related things you can for example PM me either here, Atarimania or Atari-Forum (The 16/32 bit one, not the official ;) and we'll sort things out. Very sorry about that.

Thanks for the great support folks :)

Marko

In addition to AtariAge, the Atari Mania site has quickly become one of my favorites Atari sites. These two sites are actually two of my favorites period. I'm curious if anyone has had any contact with those that run the Atari Mania site. I have images of quite a few of the missing Atari ST Infocom titles and would like to donate them for use on the site. I've also emailed about wishing to donate magazine scans to add to their collection. I've sent several emails over the past few weeks but, to date, I haven't received any sort of response.

Anyone know whoever runs this site or anything about them?

Thanks.

- Baron

Hi,

Is there something i can do for you or did you already contact some other member?

Thanks,

Marko

No, I think I found what I needed. I saw there were quite a few missing Infocom titles and I have the entire collection, including some that were never officially released, and wanted to contribute them to the site. I finally found the forum posts that mention the ftp site and how to upload contributions. I'll try to get them up soon.

Thanks.

- Byron

No, I think I found what I needed. I saw there were quite a few missing Infocom titles and I have the entire collection, including some that were never officially released, and wanted to contribute them to the site. I finally found the forum posts that mention the ftp site and how to upload contributions. I'll try to get them up soon.

Thanks.

- Byron

Ok, many thanks in advance. Always interesting to see the new stuff :)

Marko