IGNORED

Round 4 of 2014 Harmony Games: Minature Golf Plus

Dan Iacovelli

Time to announce the Forth round of the 2014 Harmony Games: Minature Golf Plus as suggested by Gorfy
Description

Miniature Golf Plus is a modification of Atari's 1978 title Miniature Golf. This updated version, spurred along by Glenn Bussell who created a Miniature Golf Editor, features new double resolution hole layouts which allow for more detailed and interesting levels. The holes used in Miniature Golf + are the winners of a level design competition which attracted over 60 entries. Glenn Bussell designed a new label that adorns the Miniature Golf + cartridge.
this is a graphical and functional hack which counts for harmony games.

Download the game here

Settings:
Difficulity set on a (to make the ball travel longer distance)

Since this is a mini golf game with 9 holes instead getting the high score you try for the lowest score
get a perfect score (hole in 1 in 9 holes) I'll give a bonus of 10 pts

Point scoring: top 10: 10 (for first) to 2(for tenth) 1 for everybody after 10
any scores submitted after the round ends will get 1 point

this round starts on May 26th 2014 at 3pm and ends on June 9th,2014 at 2pm

post your scrores here (ranks will posted at the AVC Online forum and on the harmony games web page (see signature))

• Like 1

thats better s.baz

if in the case somebody does do what crimfighter said, I will have to trust them I guess this is just for fun

no prize for this round (thats coming up in june and july though)

if you playing on emulator and don't have stella apdater you configure your settings to use your mouse

for controller I find its a bit easier then keys.

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

I took screen shots of each hole before I took my first shot to figure the par count: 34 (hole:par) |1:3| 2:4| 3:4| 4:3| 5:4| 6:4| 7:3| 8:5| 9:4|

and incase the score rolls back to 0 here is the plan:

1. first after eah hole keep track of strokes if you hit 99 you can restart the game

(you can play through each hole uptill your mulligan hole ie say on the 5 hole you hit 99

as long you keept track either on paper or using office or word you can play through the 4

holes which won't count and then keep track on the 5th hole on how many strokes you did on the

5th hole)

2. after 9 holes add the strokes you wrote down and then post the score here( pic of the sheet will be fne,if you did a good game with no mulligans

final screen shot will be good)

this is the only way to be fair

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

one final rule change I figured this would game to play

so nobody would do 99 I'm going to limit the strokes to 7 over the par on each hole.

if you go over it then you can havea choice to take a mulligan or accept that as your the number of strokes

this way when you finish and you go over the total should be 97 (assuming that you went 7 over on each hole)

still I would like you to keep track on paper the number of strokes you took,like at auctal mini golf course

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

dificulty on a makes the ball travel furthher while b makes it travel shorter.

if every body wants to switch do what crimefighter did I wouldmind that if you think its easier(of course the other way all you have to do is not move your curse to far to hit the ball)

techincally, in real mini golf you can't select your club, so if switching the difficulty makes it like that I will have to dissallow that sorry crimefigter

Edited by Dan Iacovelli