IGNORED

Coleco ADAM Power Supply

Rey

I have my CF cards tapped into the ADAM and the supply easily powers it. I also did this for another user here and it's worked great for him plus everything else he's thrown at it.

• Like 1

Group of orders for first run;

1-cncfreak 72f91ba6-4711-46d2-9fd9-b916f57de227.gif

2-digress ( 2 power supplies ) (*) 72f91ba6-4711-46d2-9fd9-b916f57de227.gif

3-telengard 72f91ba6-4711-46d2-9fd9-b916f57de227.gif

4-phattyboombatty 72f91ba6-4711-46d2-9fd9-b916f57de227.gif

5-TPR 72f91ba6-4711-46d2-9fd9-b916f57de227.gif

6-mylok (2 power supplies) 72f91ba6-4711-46d2-9fd9-b916f57de227.gif

7-colecoadam

8-RangerG

9-klasko54 (2 power supplies)

10-snume (*)

11-Tarzilla (*)

12-Tron Unit

13-Gandor

14-coleco_master

15-retrogmr

16-HkryCrkStudio (*)

17-Seagull (*)

18-goldenegg (*)

19-jblenkle (##)

20-silvio (*)

21-ianoid

22-RGDiRocco

Next is coleco adam!

I received mine a couple weeks ago and it's amazing. Now I just to get my Adam worked on as I'm getting some garbage on the screen and I'll be all set.

Thanks again man for an amazing power supply.

That's interesting. I have the exact same problem with one of my ADAMs. I navigated through the menus with the AtariMax ColecoVision Test Cart ROM, and it's clearly bad VRAM. I have an extra F18A chip from codehackcreate.com and I'm planning on installing it. This will bypass the VRAM and output a strikingly clear picture.

It is possible that the VRAM just needs a good squirt of electronics cleaning spray, but I've heard that ADAM video memory goes bad pretty often...

• Like 1

OMG I just saw this....I'd love to get a power supply for my Adam Expansion Mod 3...I don't need the printer for anything and its a nuisance.

Hey friend. I suggest you subscribe to this thread and stay tuned for the next and probably final run. The 2nd group of pre-orders will be open for about a month or two to allow those who missed or hadn't heard about the first run more than enough time to get in.

In addition you can send me a message with the subject " in on 2nd run" and I'll make sure to contact you in the future.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Received my power supplies a week ago and they are AMAZING!

Work great, the size is amazing and the look of the power supply just blends with the Colecovision Adam computer.

Excellent job and keep up the great work.

If you own an Adam computer you need one of these.

Glenn

• Like 2

I apologize for the delay, I feel terrible about it. I've been going through a lot of personal issues the last couple of weeks but will get back on track this week.

Looking forward to continuing serving you all.

Rey

• Like 1

I'm definitely interested in getting one of these power supplies. Please let me know how!

You can send me a message here and when the 2nd run begins I will contact you. I also suggest anyone wanting in for the 2nd run to subscribe to this thread. Thank you for your interest in this great item.

Rey

I apologize for the delay, I feel terrible about it. I've been going through a lot of personal issues the last couple of weeks but will get back on track this week.

Looking forward to continuing serving you all.

Rey

King Rey, I think I speak for all of us here, No rush, and no worries. This is a hobby, not a time constraint.

Thanks for your hard work.

You'll go down in history with this product!

• Like 1

King Rey, I think I speak for all of us here, No rush, and no worries. This is a hobby, not a time constraint.

Thanks for your hard work.

You'll go down in history with this product!

Thank you my friend. It is in my nature though to pressure myself and the faster I get these thins out the better for all of us :)

Contact Rey on this forum to get on the second, and most likely last run.

2nd run price is unknown at this point.

Bingo! Spot on klasko.

Thank you my friend. It is in my nature though to pressure myself and the faster I get these thins out the better for all of us :)

Yes, but we all have personal stuff going on and your power supplies are worth the wait! Hope all is going well for you.

• Like 1