IGNORED

How did the Intellivision manage to sell more than the 5200?

Probably totally unpolitical for this thread, but the Intellivision was just flat out better. I have both systems and wonder why anyone would want to buy their 2600 library again on the 5200 so they can have slightly updated graphics using a non-centering analogue controller. I love my 5200 with Fractalus, Space Dungeon, Pitfall II and the like, but the Intellivision is just more unique and fun. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

Probably totally unpolitical for this thread, but the Intellivision was just flat out better. I have both systems and wonder why anyone would want to buy their 2600 library again on the 5200 so they can have slightly updated graphics using a non-centering analogue controller. I love my 5200 with Fractalus, Space Dungeon, Pitfall II and the like, but the Intellivision is just more unique and fun. Just my opinion.

You say that--on the Intellivision Forum, no less--as if it were controversial. :lol: