IGNORED

AtariAge improvements

Asmusr

Schmitzi,

If you go to the posting in the thread that you want, and click on the number shown on the right-hand portion of the screen next to the message, it'll open a box with the exact url to that post (the one you want to update). Put your cursor over it, right click and save the url.

Send a PM to Albert asking if he would PLEASE give you unlimited editing privileges to that specific post (include the link so he knows which one you are talking about. He's very nice and will probably accommodate you, he did it for me, which is why I can update my entry. In fact I last updated << MINE >> on 3/13/15.

Good Luck

• Like 1

Unfortunately I cannot at this time allow a single thread to have "unlimited editing" for everyone who has posted in the thread. I can give people the ability to edit specific posts indefinitely, though, and I'm glad to give anyone in the photos thread the ability to do so.

..Al

• Like 1

yes, of course, thanks.

But walking through my millions of bookmarks is a disaster :)

What browser are you using? If you use Firefox you can tag your bookmarks (I no longer sort mine thanks to this feature) and just type part one of the tags or part of the site. The more you visit the higher up it becomes. For instance, in my Firefox if I type "ti99" the first result is here. I know, that is typing, but an option.

Does anyone know how to set up your personal blog?

What browser are you using? If you use Firefox you can tag your bookmarks (I no longer sort mine thanks to this feature) and just type part one of the tags or part of the site. The more you visit the higher up it becomes. For instance, in my Firefox if I type "ti99" the first result is here. I know, that is typing, but an option.

Hi,

I use 4 different browsers same time, not using their favorites at all :)

In Mozilla, as an example, if I type in i.e. "TI99", I get about 200 hits.

And they are - because of my intensive surfing - very dynamic in the rating.

My favorites are in a central server-folder, where we all here can use them with a search (explorer or Win7-start)

My request to that home-button was because I think there is so much place on the bar,

and why not a (flexible, configurable) user-home-button ie for the favorite forum?

I think would be a cool feature :)

Ralf

• Like 1

Opening a picture, attached to the post, and not fitting the picture in the screen, is a bad thing.

Zooming then down,OK. but when leave that pic via ESC-Key, the thread is also zoomed down.

Also this save- and this close-button is not comfortable in this situation (so have to leave mouse to press ESC)

And I miss the left- and right-arrow to browse through pictures if more than one is attached.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I only just discovered I can upload videos into my gallery. I have not tried sounds, yet, but I did find that PDFs cannot be uploaded. Is the gallery module capable of handling PDFs? I would like to put some documents in my gallery.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone else having problems updating their avatar? I have been trying since Friday and assumed the problem was my nightly build of Firefox. After two updates and switching over to regular 32-bit Firefox I still an unable to change my avatar.

Is anyone else having problems updating their avatar? I have been trying since Friday and assumed the problem was my nightly build of Firefox. After two updates and switching over to regular 32-bit Firefox I still an unable to change my avatar.

This is broken at the moment. I applied a security update to the forum two weeks ago, and this update apparently broke the ability to upload new avatars. Rather than fixing the security patch, Invision released a new version of the forum software. Which, unfortunately for me, is considerably more work than applying a patch. So, to fix this, I need to upgrade the forum. I've already started working on this, and plan on having it done sometime this week (the forum will be down for a bit while I actually perform the upgrade). Needless to say, I'm not terribly pleased at the way Invision handled this.

I think updating your avatar from an URL works, so if you can first upload the avatar somewhere else (such as Imgur), you should then be able to update your avatar here.

..Al

• Like 1