IGNORED

Closed. I'm done.

• 11 months later...

Ok folks, got things back up. Now that I'm even closer to a post office (not even a five minute drive), I can get things shipped much faster. In many cases, Priority Flat-Rate is preferred. If anyone has items from before they want, please let me know and I'll see if I still have them.

I really appreciate the massive interest in what few things I have. Just please give me some time folks, I still have yet to get some boxes ready to weigh at the post office, and am just about to get my vehicle out of the shop. Just not ready for being overwhelmed with inquiries not even half a week of putting things back up for sale. Also, been trying to file unemployment and such, so those things have had to take a higher priority.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a note to everyone, I am working at a local convention from July 30 to August 3. Any items purchased by July 29 (meaning any purchase money that drops into my PayPal account) will not be mailed off until August 4.

I still have not got a message back from you on the wireless sega controllers? :?

I'm terribly sorry, Shawn. I've been so busy with trying to find a job and prepare for next weekend. Plus with a barrage of requests the controllers wound up sold. Again, I deeply apologize. If I come across another pair somewhere, I'll just send them to you for free.

• Like 2

I honestly don't know how much the robot goes for in general. I know it's a bit of a collector item, due to being originally packaged with the Deluxe Set (and that set I've seen complete get sold for usually $200-$400 at shops). So I don't really know what the price would be, or how much each piece of the Gyromite set costs for it (and yes, I do have a second copy of the game to include with it, but said game does not have the famicom converter inside).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...