IGNORED

Closed. I'm done.

Bump for NightSprinter - great prices, a pleasure to deal with and a good cause - pick some stuff up from him!!

Beat me to the punch! Oh well. Bump again anyways for an awesome seller. Even though this is still near the top!! Someone buy all his stuff!

No problem, as so long as I'm trying to get expenses taken care of (as I won't know until tomorrow what my treatment options are), and the summer is still going (moving in the fall), I'll have this stuff up for sale.

I'll say this: syringomyelia is NOT something I'd even wish on my worst enemy. The problems it can cause are just beyond tolerable.

I want to apologize to everyone that has paid so far, and those interested in buying. Last night unauthorized access was made into my Paypal account and tried to add $500 to my Paypal account. I am working to get this resolved, and will be expediting shipments as soon as the transaction is reversed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I get the Competition Pro joystick (or the other 2600 one if it it's already been sold), Cosmic Swarm, and the cartridge organizer? []

The stick and game are so far pending sale. Otherwise we will have to look up priority flat rate to ensure anything available can be packed and shipped properly. :)