IGNORED

Sad News

Crapahute

I'm a bit confused. There's no links to back up this statement. Also, his blog has a video for a new game called "Ship Defence Force" that was posted June 22 2014. That doesn't sound like an inactive developer.

http://bfg-gamepassion.blogspot.com/

UPDATE: Used Google translate on his blog:

I have unfortunately much time to complete as many projects in parallel and then I have to my taste toured the Coleco. One last hurray for me would be a game type Montezuma Revenge or Megaman, but I have no time to really put me ...

I'm a bit confused. There's no links to back up this statement. Also, his blog has a video for a new game called "Ship Defence Force" that was posted June 22 2014. That doesn't sound like an inactive developer.

http://bfg-gamepassion.blogspot.com/

He is the opposite, a super active developer. Too much active in fact... too much project.. and i think he prefers to concentrate his effort on other plateform now. At least i think it is the reason.

It is announced on his blog in fact. But in French.

http://bfg-gamepassion.blogspot.fr/2014/06/des-news.html

Edited by youki
  • Like 1

Its really sad to hear, Michel, take your time do your other project but please keep the door open for more colecovision games :)

Yes, Nibbli as been complete, here a pic of the 2 boxes (thank you Vince) Michel did a GREAT job!

Pre-Orders will start very soon. At Collectorvision, We are pound to have you in our team Michel. Thank you for all your great

work, Sydney Hunter for Dreamcast is a big challenge. Take your time, cause after all this is a hobby.

post-29693-0-61470600-1403617145_thumb.jpg

I've used G Translate and it looks like he is tired:

Then we will announce the color on, it is quite possible that these games are the last games I code ... I have unfortunately much time to complete as many projects in parallel and then I have to my taste toured the Coleco. One last hurray for me would be a game type Montezuma Revenge or Megaman, but I have no time to really put me ...

Here's a slightly better translation:

"Well, it's time to lay my cards on the table: it's very possible that these games will be the last games I code [on the ColecoVision]... Alas, I don't have a lot of time anymore to bring so many projects to completion in parallel, and what's more, to my taste I've done all I could with the Coleco. For me, a last hurrah would be a Montezuma Revenge or even Mega Man-type game, but I don't really have the time to put myself to the task."