After having Highlander for going on twenty years I finally decided to give it a real go. I have probably only played it for about 30 minutes combined before and never even made it out of the village. After spending some time with it and beating it, I think this is a pretty good game and I would like to see whatever was done with the sequels some day.

I do have some questions that I thought some of you might be able to answer:

I picked up the Wooden Plank outside the front gate of the village, but I never found a use for it. Does anybody know what it does?

If you put in the code to get all the items then you get a Heavy Key. Does anybody know if you can get this in the game normally and if so where it is and what it is used for? This might be the key to open the gate at the end of the canyon that you get off of the gate guard, but I cannot remember what is was called.

Is there any way to kill the snipers in the secret canyon path and in the energy dome? I just ran past them after my attempts to kill them with the gas gun proved ineffective.

There is a gas gun and some food in the canyon behind the tank. Is there a way to get those without getting shot to hell by the tank? I figured it is a trap, but thought there might be a way to get them.

Okay Highlander experts, let's see your knowledge.

I went through the game to the end of the canyon and the key you get is the Heavy Key. So that is one question answered. Anybody know any answers for the other three?

By the way "there can only be one" does not refer to the number of posters allowed in this thread.

The wooden plank is for going over a gap in the beginning of the canyon to the right, the gasgun behind the tank is hard to get but possible if you run and avoid the tank fire and I havent been able to kill the snipers ether but I think it's possible!

I tried to use it there, but it would not let me so I just jumped over the holes in the bridge. I wonder why it would not let me use it there.