IGNORED

The Lost Caves of Kroz Order Thread

I have still yet to email former Elektronite customers. As well, the Intellivision World mailing list was broken and is not fixable. I've got the email addresses and will be sending out information to them about our games. If there is enough demand, we may add numbers to the first run. However, at this time, SoulBuster has only agreed to do 150 copies. This means he has to build them.

We've got a lot going on right now with an LTO Flash! order and a JLP (The LTO/Elektronite cartridge) order.

Email Soulbuster and he will put you in the queue.

The amount of bug squashing going on has been amazing. Fixes or improvements of one thing sometimes break something else. Last night Joe was updating files at 3am. I went to bed :-)

This game is going to be great. Seriously.

• Like 1

The amount of bug squashing going on has been amazing. Fixes or improvements of one thing sometimes break something else. Last night Joe was updating files at 3am. I went to bed :-)

This game is going to be great. Seriously.

It truly has been amazing. Kroz brings a new category of game to the Intellivision and is something to behold. The polish, dedication and detail going into the testing and final debugging is impressive.

• Like 1

Am I too late to get in on this? I used to play the Kroz games in DOS! Would like this game a lot I think. If any of the $75 slots open, please add me. Thanks! *cracks the whip*

Opsss cant believe I missed this one ;-(

I've put you both on the backorder list. #3 is still available @ $150 plus shipping

Edited by SoulBuster

Am I too late to get in on this? I used to play the Kroz games in DOS! Would like this game a lot I think. If any of the $75 slots open, please add me. Thanks! *cracks the whip*

About the whip... There is no whip. :(

Sorry, Centurion. When developing this game early on -- when I thought I had to fit this game into a lot less space -- I made the difficult decision to remove the whip.

About the whip... There is no whip. :(

Sorry, Centurion. When developing this game early on -- when I thought I had to fit this game into a lot less space -- I made the difficult decision to remove the whip.

That's understandable. Still looks neat! Maybe on the next one ;)

• Like 1

I am starting to thinking that #3 may end up being legendary and a story all to itself.

There are people on the back order list who could snap it up but they are banking on more being produced.

Years down the road, whoever got that #3 may be remembered as the lucky person that bought the last one!

It has been out there for a couple days and the longer no one takes a chance on it, the more famous it becomes!

Still, it will not be me. :(

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once at the number three, being the third number to be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

• Like 2