IGNORED

COLLECTORVISION - Official Ordering Thread for SYDNEY HUNTER

Rev

Like I said in the other thread, that's now my mission to make sure Sydney Hunter & The Cradle of Death get released in July/August 2014

I'm actually re-doing all graphics to make an original game out of the game engine

Thanks for the supports, I highly appreciate! :)

But a Castlevania style game has a little bit more gameplay to offer the the rather boring Smurf game. Will you enhance the game engine?

I like to support homebrews. I can't buy every one but I would like my 2 orders converted to the new Sydney Hunter Game. It looks great. So just leave me on the confirmed list for this new game.

I'm a coleco guy so I was really looking forward to smurf as I grew up with the coleco game. But this is a good compromise.

how about "Barfs" he's turns green from too much beer and has to stagger home stopping to chuk his guts every screen or so while avoiding falling into the ditch.

Edited by digress

Count me as one of the those excited about the change! Even as a fan of the show growing up, I was on the fence with the Smurfs game ... but this looks much more interesting!

Thanks retroillucid for stepping up! I think that you're just Smurfy!

And PLEASE don't feel that you have to rush the project out!!! We've shown here that we're at least fairly patient ... and I for one would rather have a great product late than a average product on time.

Just roll my Smurf payment over to Sydney.

But a Castlevania style game has a little bit more gameplay to offer the the rather boring Smurf game. Will you enhance the game engine?

It's much closer to Montezuma's Revenge (played this on my parent's Apple IIc) than to Castlevania. If you've played that game, some of the screens and enemies look similar in the NES Sydney Hunter video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJZFg4asaac

It's much closer to Montezuma's Revenge (played this on my parent's Apple IIc) than to Castlevania. If you've played that game, some of the screens and enemies look similar in the NES Sydney Hunter video.

I changed all the rooms layout since then, it clearly doesn't look like Montezuma anymore ;)

The game is also alot more challenging, with custscenes and Bosses

Edited by retroillucid