IGNORED

Atari 5200 front 'trim' piece for 4 port version

TheRealAnubis

Hi,

I just came across an Atari 5200 4 port model and it looks to be in really good shape, except it is missing the front trim piece. This is the part that goes across the whole top (not the metal part), covers the power LED, then wraps down over the controller ports. I shot off an email to Best, since they seem to carry everything I'm looking for, but just in case, does anyone have that part as an extra?

Thanks!

Edited by TheRealAnubis

This get's asked about a lot, and unfortunately the only hope is to find a non-working unit in good physical shape on maybe Ebay. I don't think BEST has those. They sell the bezel label (silver strip) that sticks on, but not the plastic front bezel cover or the controller flip cover on the back.

Thanks for the info! I'll keep an eye out on the bay to see if one pops up with all the pieces.

I'll probably never end up getting the piece if this is the way things are going on ebay....:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ATARI-5200-2-PORT-SYSTEM-NO-POWER-FOR-PARTS-OR-REPAIR-AS-IS-/201114653063?pt=Video_Games&hash=item2ed35e1187

I know this is a 2 port one, but still.. WOW...

Edited by TheRealAnubis