IGNORED

Need EF, DF, BF demos with and without SARA

batari

Hello,

I'm working to fully evaluate Harmony Encore before this weekend. Looking for EF (64k), DF (128k) and BF (256k) test binaries, games, demos or anything else out there.

All I've found are EF games with no SARA, but looking for more (e.g. is there a 64k public binary of that Zippy game, or a 64k version of Paul Slocum's Homestar Runner?)

If anyone can point me to more demos, games, or anything else using these schemes, let me know. The more the better!

Thanks,

Fred

I don't remember where I have this from ... or if it works at all ... but maybe you want to have a look at it (EFSC.BIN and ASM)

At some point in Krokodile development, Paul sent me a test binary that I was using to test EF (test64k.bin) but maybe you already have this one ...

I've attached a test ROM. Yellow = current bank being accessed. Green = banks that have been accessed. Blue = # of tests. Red = # of bankswitch failures.

-paul

EFSC.bin

EFSC.asm

test64k.bin

Edited by Kroko

• 5 weeks later...

Totally missed this thread.

Here are some very boring BF/BFSC/DF/DFSC test binaries, built using bB. Hitting the fire button switches through the banks. The displayed screen color and bank number are hardcoded in a standalone kernel+loop in each bank. The SC binaries also write the bank # byte to playfield ram.

DF_128k_test.bin

DFSC_128k_ramtest.bin

BF_256k_test.bin

BFSC_256k_ramtest.bin