IGNORED

Homebrew games I made, and ones I'm working on.

AtarinDave

Games made:

Derpman: Map post

Herobrine Combat

Herobrine Combat II:The Revenge

Games in developement:

Haunted House III

Undergrade

Games soon to be worked on:

Swordquest:Darkworld

Tank Race(programmer, Alec da man).

All of these games are for the Atari 8-BIT by the way.

Also let me list the people who are a part of these projects:

A.Tallman

D.Oburke

J.Johnston.

Share your thoughts on these homebrew projects(Including the ones in developement)!

~Crossway-Games

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies, I'm sorry if I got your hopes up for these games. I just wanted to hear some Atari fans' opinion on the idea I guess

You want to hear our opinion about the idea of a group of guys making games that no one else will get to play? If the programmers are the only people who will play the games, why do we need to get involved?

• Like 5

Apologies if my original reply came off the wrong way (and possibly helped steer the thread in the wrong direction)...but RT's reply fits what I was trying to say. If somebody is not the target audience for a project, then it's kind of difficult to expect opinions about the project either way. We can't visualize what the concepts are...therefore no opinion can be given. And Gorf pegged the problem with what has been provided - just a group of names are meaningless without more information. My assumption of what "Tank Race" could be (for example) is most probably totally different from somebody else's assumption.

• Like 1

I am going to ask 100 starving people what their opinions are on the Prime Rib, Leg of Lamb, Lobster and Roasted Potatoes that I just prepared, of course I will not be giving them any to eat, they cannot even smell or see it, I have prepared these for only my friends and family but it is vital I get their thoughts on it! I am sure it will go well! :P

• Like 2

If you have no intentions to sell games, no intentions to offer downloads, no videos or screenshots of the said games, we have no idea what kind of games they are. You didn't even try to explain the different games in words, just titles. With help from Google as well as searching through your previous posts, I came up with as much as Herobrine is somehow related to Minecraft, not sure if Derpman is too? Haunted House IIII sounds like a follow-up to an existing game, and I suppose Swordquest might be too.

Basically put, the less you can mention about your projects, the less constructive feedback you can expect to get. There is an Internet saying "pics or it didn't happen". While I would not go as far as questioning whether you guys actually develop games, up to this point we just have to take your word for it.

• Like 1

Games made:

Derpman: Map post

I did not like that one, the sound was aweful.

Games in developement:

Undergrade

If you go through with that one, you are asking for trouble.

I wouldn't do it, it conflicts with Swordquest Oil World. The graphics are too similar.

All of these games are for the Atari 8-BIT by the way.

Oh, that is why, thanks.

D.Oburke

:-o

Really? :?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My assumption of what "Tank Race" could be (for example) is most probably totally different from somebody else's assumption.

It's obviously about a group of racist tanks that are bigoted against, and wish to exterminate, other forms of armored transport to become the one true "Tank Race"

• Like 3

Share your thoughts on these homebrew projects(Including the ones in developement)!

~Crossway-Games

I would suggest only slightly changing the name (contrary to CPUWIZ's suggestion) to DARTHWORLD, but stress the need for this game to depart a bit from the original storyline. Instead, it should be a Decathalon style game…with only one event:

You are Darth Vader racing against a multitude of William Shatner clones. Yup...

post-29022-0-30402500-1406156503_thumb.jpg

Full size cover photo (in all its' glory):

post-29022-0-74782200-1406156316_thumb.png

• Like 2