IGNORED

Daniel Bienvenu: GamePack 13-in-1

scalpel

I would say that is not common at all. The compilations released in traditional boxes were Game Pack #1, which had 14 games, and Game Pack #2, which had 12 games. Not sure which games are on your cart, but it sounds like an early version of Game Pack #1.

Game Pack #1

• Brain Master

• Canadair

• Carrot

• Caterpillar

• Circuit 24

• Coleco Music

• Firefighter

• Icebergs

• Missiles

• Nim

• Piranhas

• Shepherd Dog

• Smashes

• Toad

Game Pack #2

• Explosion

• Gomoku

• Isola

• Killer Comet

• Memory Match

• Mine Sweeper

• Reversi

• Rocket Command

• Tank vs. UFO

• Tetrad

• Tiouk Tiouk

• Treasure

can you add a picture of the cart? I know good deal games sold copies, but I'm guessing this was released before they started selling it.

I can't add the picture right now, the box is in my parents' house (Paris) and I will ask them to send me the box or the picture ^^

I know this one is very old cause the former owner - you can see his name on the box - had it for a long time.

I would say that is not common at all. The compilations released in traditional boxes were Game Pack #1, which had 14 games, and Game Pack #2, which had 12 games. Not sure which games are on your cart, but it sounds like an early version of Game Pack #1.

Game Pack #1

• Brain Master

• Canadair

• Carrot

• Caterpillar

• Circuit 24

• Coleco Music

• Firefighter

• Icebergs

• Missiles

• Nim

• Piranhas

• Shepherd Dog

• Smashes

• Toad

Game Pack #2

• Explosion

• Gomoku

• Isola

• Killer Comet

• Memory Match

• Mine Sweeper

• Reversi

• Rocket Command

• Tank vs. UFO

• Tetrad

• Tiouk Tiouk

• Treasure

Thanks for the information. I will tell you as I received the box and cart.

yep if it is like all daniels early work then only 25 - 30 were made

They are not easy to find.

Thanks. Great to know this one is not easy to find :)

yeah I was able to pick it up from atari2600.com selling off the collection he bought. He put a lot of great things up from that collection I wish I was around on the saturday he put a couple more things that I would have wanted up on ebay. Oh well. At least one of the ones I would have bought went to a good guy, right NIAD. ;)

Oh well. At least one of the ones I would have bought went to a good guy, right NIAD. ;)

I was even a little late to the eBay party on that one seeing as a large number of the items were already bought via BINs as I found out the next day by searching the completed listings... and yes, glad no one grabbed that Castelo CIB before I did.

I was even a little late to the eBay party on that one seeing as a large number of the items were already bought via BINs as I found out the next day by searching the completed listings... and yes, glad no one grabbed that Castelo CIB before I did.

Castelo? That's a Brazilian Splice Vision game, isn't it? Does this work on a regular ColecoVision without modification?

EDIT: Never mind, I just tried the Castelo ROM under blueMSX. It's essentially a tile drawing program, which feels more like a demo than an actual game, especially considering that you cannot erase tiles once they are placed on the screen!

Yep, Castelo is only a castle design program and of course there is no save option, but I couldn't resist especially since the box was made by J-F (cart and label was made by someone else) and I had it on my want list after seeing it in a picture of chuys450's collection.

• 2 years later...

hey,

I have one of the first run of these (it's personalized to me even) I want to sell. I can't find info on one being sold in my searches to have some idea of value.

I know I can just list it on ebay and see what happens but I figure it was worth a shot asking here. I also know CV isn't like NES, 2600 or even Vectrex as far as the value of rarities goes, I'm just curious.

thanks!

brian

ps sorry for years old bump

hey,

I have one of the first run of these (it's personalized to me even) I want to sell. I can't find info on one being sold in my searches to have some idea of value.

I know I can just list it on ebay and see what happens but I figure it was worth a shot asking here. I also know CV isn't like NES, 2600 or even Vectrex as far as the value of rarities goes, I'm just curious.

thanks!

brian

ps sorry for years old bump

Hard to tell how much that would be worth. Best bet is to just throw it on eBay with a link here in the Auction thread and see how it does!