IGNORED

Last call for ADAMcon 26 registration and/or T-shirt

Dr. D.

This is a final call for registrations for ADAMcon 26, 17-20 July 2014, here in the Cleveland area. (For those who have already registered, thanks!) If you are interested in attending as a full delegate (staying at the hotel), we are 2 weeks past the "guaranteed room" deadline, but I can make inquiries. Full delegate cost is $500 US.

If you are interested in attending via day pass (staying elsewhere), I need to know by July 8th, since that is the deadline for finalizing menu counts for breakfasts, lunches, and and banquet provided by the convention. Day passes are $40 US Friday and Saturday, $60 US Sunday including the banquet.

If you are interested in an ADAMcon 26 T-shirt, whether or not you are attending the convention, I need to know quantity and size by tomorrow morning (Tue. July 1st) at the very latest, since the job has been submitted to the printer and tomorrow is the last day to change any of the numbers. T-shirts are $20 US. There will be only a few extras ordered over what people specifically commit to, so the only way to guarantee that you have a shirt is to tell me you want one.

The convention website is at http://rinette.cwru.edu/~drushel/adamcon26/ with links to the registration form (with all prices) and the T-shirt design (a ColecoVison splash screen).

If you can't come, or don't want to, that is okay. I just wanted to ask one last time, before it is too late. Thanks for your patience.

*Dr. D.*

P.S. If anyone has something that he/she would like demonstrated or presented at ADAMcon 26, I can do that; please contact me for arrangements.

Edited by Dr. D.

If Dale Wick is going to be there (as usual) you may want to use the opportunity to discuss the issue of the AdamCon chatroom with him. Because of Java-related problems, I can no longer log into the Wednesday evening chat. There was talk about using some kind of alternate chatroom software, but ultimately, it's Dale Wick who will have to make some kind of adjustment on adamcon.org eventually.

There was some brief talk with Albert about setting up a secondary chatroom system on AtariAge.com, but nothing has come of it so far.

• 3 weeks later...

I found a good Flash based one and I've been evaluating a few HTML5 based ones. Somehow I never managed to switch over so far though. I may end up with an IRC based one. That might make sense to me. We shall see I guess.