IGNORED

WTB: ColecoVision Game Carts, ADAM memory expander, Adamnet 3.5" disk drive

Looftie

Hi all. I’m new as an official forum member but I’ve been a lurker off and on for a few years. I’ve been into ColecoVision with my father since I was a snot-nosed kid back in the early 80’s.

Anyway, I am looking for a few cartridges to help my father improve his Coleco-ADAM collection. Here is what I’d like to find first (loose carts are fine, prefer label intact, normal wear is fine):

• Artillery Duel
  • Bc's Quest for Tires
  • Bump n Jump
  • Choplifter
  • Jumpman Junior
  • Pitstop
  • Time Pilot
  • Antarctic Adventure
  • Boulder Dash
  • Centipede
  • Congo Bongo
  • Defender
  • Galaxian
  • Hero
  • Jungle Hunt
  • Lady Bug
  • Miner 2049
  • Montezuma's Revenge
  • Oils Well
  • Roc'n Rope
  • Root Beer Tapper
  • Super Cross Force
  • Mr. Do's Castle
  • One-on-One (Dr. J & Larry Bird)
  • Pitfall 2
  • Quest for Quintana Roo
  • Star Wars
  • Super Action Football
  • Super Cobra
  • The Heist
  • Tutankham

We have them all on SD multi-cart and as of two weeks ago, Bob S’s IDE flash drive, but nothing beats the nostalgia of playing from an actual cartridge.

If you have any of these that you’d like to sell, please PM me with your asking price.

I am also looking for an ADAM memory expander card (any size), ADAM digital tape drive and ADAMnet 3.5' Micro Innovations disk drive. I know it's a longshot on the MI drive but wanted to throw it out there anyway.

Thanks,

Justin

Omaha, NE

Edited by Looftie

For the cartridges, use the search function in the MarketPlace Forum and enter " mumbai ". He has a large listing of carts available at great prices.

For the ADAM items, Bob Slopsema is the man for the Memory Expander and Digital Data Drive. It will be extremely tough finding a working 3 1/2" Disk Drive... be it the Coleco 5 1/4" disk drive that was converted to 3 1/2" or the Micro Innovations drive. I have only seen two 3 1/2" disk drives come up for sale in the last 5 years and one of them was defective.