IGNORED

Rev

It was me that put you over the top! Do I get a prize? ;-) Well it could have been me, been there a lot over the last few daysLOL

What was you checking out?

I need to add more content.

But its hard to "compete" with the already well established sites and all the game info that intellivision.us and intvfunhouse have. So I don't want to try! Lol.

What was you checking out?

I need to add more content.

But its hard to "compete" with the already well established sites and all the game info that intellivision.us and intvfunhouse have. So I don't want to try! Lol.

Game boxes to identify some varients and the like. Auction Search page because I'm lazy, that kind of stuff.

My site counter might be broken. I wrote it myself, iirc, based on webalizer stats. It may be based on unique IP addresses which means that many visits from one person on the same computer - or even on many computers from behind the same cable modem - won't count as unique. But I could be completely wrong, too. Been a really, really log time since I looked at tat code...

My site counter might be broken. I wrote it myself, iirc, based on webalizer stats. It may be based on unique IP addresses which means that many visits from one person on the same computer - or even on many computers from behind the same cable modem - won't count as unique. But I could be completely wrong, too. Been a really, really log time since I looked at tat code...

This is a cool counter.

http://www.clustrmaps.com/

Go to my intellivisionrevolution site, and scroll all the way down to the bottom and see my web counters. It hit a milestone of 250,000 page views. Although I dont know what to compare it too, I thought it was cool! It took alot of blood sweat and spam! hahaha

Anyway, thanks for anyone that visits. :P

Gonna get back to that place and patrol for spam.

Edited by townparkradio