IGNORED

Only missing 3 games

Kefka15

Hello everyone. It has been a good long time since I have posted here. Figured I would update everybody on life. I have moved, got engaged, been hospitalized and even more since I last posted. One thing has remained constant though. My game collecting. I now stream speed runs on twitch frequently as well. This all being said, I miss this community quite a bit. Figured I would cry out for help on the last 3 carts I need for the full 125. Most of my set is CIB. Only about 12 games of mine are loose. This being said, I'm fine with loose carts. I'm missing the following.

Congo Bongo

Learning Fun II

Tutankham

Unrelated note. I'm working up an in depth review of the music synth. I have a music degree and I realized that not many people have went into its capabilities and such. So I figured being educated on games as well as music, it was my mission.

• Like 4

Well done. I have a sealed Tutankham in my Collection now, so I have a mint one I might trade something cool for. I have all 125 CIB and 94 others NIB. I'm missing only 3 home-brews, not including variants.

If you have any cool sealed games or some other intellivision stuff…let me know. I hate to release an open from my 125 but I do have a Cuttle Cart 3.

I think Lathe has a Congo Bongo and Learning Fun cart for sale, I did…but things change….LOL

Edited by BBWW

Well done. I have a sealed Tutankham in my Collection now, so I have a mint one I might trade something cool for. I have all 125 CIB and 94 others NIB. I'm missing only 3 home-brews, not including variants.

If you have any cool sealed games or some other intellivision stuff…let me know. I hate to release an open from my 125 but I do have a Cuttle Cart 3.

I think Lathe has a Congo Bongo and Learning Fun cart for sale, I did…but things change….LOL

I currently have nothing for trade but I'm willing to work out a deal for cash. Lathe shot me a PM. Hopefully we can work something out. I don't plan on going down homebrew road, I wanna finish the set the start getting upgrades casually.

• Like 1

I currently have nothing for trade but I'm willing to work out a deal for cash. Lathe shot me a PM. Hopefully we can work something out. I don't plan on going down homebrew road, I wanna finish the set the start getting upgrades casually.

That's the way to do it! It's part of the fun.

Welcome back, Kefka! I hope everything is fine with you now.

Over here, you didn't miss much, just a lot of spam and pre-orders. :lol:

Unrelated note. I'm working up an in depth review of the music synth. I have a music degree and I realized that not many people have went into its capabilities and such. So I figured being educated on games as well as music, it was my mission.

That would be great! I look forward to reading it. :)

-dZ.

Learning Fun II has proven difficult for me as well. I'm down to that and Spiker, but looking for both only loose. Regarding CIB, I'm also missing the manual for Super Cobra and the box/manual for Stadium Mud Buggies. I'm OK going with repro boxes for those last 3, though. Good luck on the carts. Keep us posted on how the trade with Lathe goes.

Congrats on the house and the engagement as well as your music and speed running careers :D