IGNORED

What game system/game are the kids playing in "Jaws 2"?

Just rewatched "Jaws 2" (1978) tonight and there's a very brief scene where Chief Brody (Roy Scheider) comes home and his two sons are sitting in front of the livingroom TV playing some console. I don't believe you get a glimpse of the system, only a real quick shot of one of them holding a controller. Almost looks to me like Magnavox Odyssey 2 controller, but I can't be sure...

Game appears to be a Pong style game (white dots on blue screen).

Has anyone else ever spotted this? Can confirm/correct this? Sorry -- don't have a screenshot.

Curious.

-- Mike

• 2 years later...

Any chance you checked the last posted date before you responded? The last one was 3 years ago. Not complaining, just pointing this out as some different forum moderator can be harsh on gravediggers.

Why? New relevent information is good for any thread.

Edit: And it's better to add to an old thread than create a second thread on the same subject.

Edited by mr_me
  • Like 6

It's always something with forums. Voltron Forum wouldn't allow negative criticism of Voltron Force or recent comics. Ultimate Disney turned off member status so you don't know if someone got banned or not and they try to make people act like perfect little first graders and here it's about updating old threads. Great.

and here it's about updating old threads. Great.

Actually there's nothing wrong with updating an old thread as long as there's new information or a new question (or even a "whatever happened to this?" type comment). The only time bumping an old thread isn't appropriate is when it doesn't add anything to it, like when people say "yeah me too" to a 10 year old thread about liking a certain game or something. Those people are usually just trying to get their post count up.

Don't let the wannabe moderators get you down. Only worry about it when an official mod tells you to knock it off.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...