IGNORED

SOLD! Magnavox Odyssey 2 "Odyssey Organizer" Acrylic Storage Stand/Tray

Retro-Z

!!!SOLD!!! Hello Everyone,

If you have been looking for that extra "something" to complete your Magnavox Odyssey 2 game system, look no further! Up for sale here is a great piece of vintage Magnavox history, an original "Odyssey Organizer" produced for use with an Odyssey 2 system. This unit holds the "mainframe" (aka gaming console), the controllers, and 12 games all neatly arranged inside of it's clear acrylic awesomeness. These were produced by Acyrlic Designs Inc., who made similar units for other game systems of the era. This particular example is basically NOS, and doesn't appear to have ever been used (as can be seen, it was found inside of it's original clear plastic wrapping). It was found with a complete Magnavox Odyssey 2 system in the original shipping box, and it appears the two had originally been shipped as a set, and only the game system itself ever saw any use (sadly, the original shipping box was in poor condition). It appears these were only available for sale through Magnavox's official "Odyssey Adventure" magazine, and as a result, not many were sold and even fewer have survived. Overall, just a unique and cool looking item to display an Odyssey 2 system in all it's glory. This is guaranteed to be an original, 100% authentic early 1980s Magnavox Odyssey 2 accessory. For more info, including a picture of it fully set up with the system and some games, check out this link at the Odyssey Homepage: http://www.the-nextlevel.com/odyssey2/collect/misc/storage/index.php

!!!SOLD!!! Price: $120 Shipped (Or Best Reasonable Offer)!!!SOLD!!!

If interested, just send me a PM. Thanks!

Note- Price includes all shipping and Paypal fees

I may be willing to ship this internationally, but be aware that there will likely be a shipping surcharge due to the oversized nature of the package. Consequently, shipping this outside of the U.S. won't be cheap!

IMG_0027_zpsde5be9d7.jpg

IMG_0028_zpscb085ce9.jpg

IMG_0029_zpsf4a7f97e.jpg

IMG_0030_zps2127506b.jpg

Terms: Accepted forms of payment are Paypal or USPS Money Orders. Shipping will be via USPS Standard or Priority within the U.S. This does NOT include shipping insurance. This can be added at the buyer's expense, just inform me you'd like insurance and I'll refigure the total cost. I am more than happy to ship items internationally, just send me a PM and I'll figure up the total to take the international shipping costs into account. Be aware that international shipping will likely be $50-$75, maybe more. The buyer is granted a 7-day return policy IF the item does not match my description, but return shipping must be paid for by the buyer and must include tracking.

Edited by Retro-Z