IGNORED

The Intellivision Homebrew Database

Rev

Holy crap, how much did I drink last night? I gotta back off of the posting while drinking or before long I'll be making drunken YouTube videos and calling myself the Dude.

Sounds like a Jerry Springer episode if ya ask me.....get help man.....get help

Just a slide-open box. I remember agonizing over breaking the original 'cross' seal (two long strips, sealed w/ a sticker I think), but then got Roger's blessing to put scans on the site, so I pulled the trigger. Then some fool had to take my low-res scans and print up some bootlegs, so I took them down for a long time.

I have various other things - I think the 'Series II "delta"' pack and a couple other things, but over the years they seem to have been scattered hither and yon around the vault. :/

As far as more details on the box... I think the overlays each have a paper separator, and there's some padding and cardstock to protected the top and the bottom of the stack. The box is just the right size. I can't recall if it came with a checklist or not. I also have the poster and maybe some other stuff. Reminds me, I should frame that and hang it up.

Pics of anything else would be great.

Oh, my....if the recorded Intellivisionaries round table discussion in Vegas actually happens, there might be some slurring :) Paul will have his hands full with all of the bleeping & editing ;-)

You just need to come and prove to me that there's some American beer that I'd enjoy. And buy it for me. :)

Oh, my....if the recorded Intellivisionaries round table discussion in Vegas actually happens, there might be some slurring :) Paul will have his hands full with all of the bleeping & editing ;-)

No way. It will be edit free so everyone can hear the insanity!