IGNORED

ColecoVision Game Cartridge Circuit Boards

jblenkle

I used to have a web page bookmarked that sold circuit boards for ColecoVision cartridges and other similar items. As I am not electronically inclined, I never paid much attention to it...I'm assuming these boards were so you could put your own chips on them and create a CV cartridge.

Now a friend is asking, but I can no longer find this page. Does anyone know the page I'm talking about and can you direct me to it? I'm wondering if it still exists because I occassionally go through and click on my bookmarked links to see if they work and if they don't, I erase them.

Thanks

At one point, the AtariAge Store did offer "Pixel's Past" PCBs for ColecoVision, but that was a long time ago.

Also, 5-11under offers ColecoVision PCBs. In fact, he created a reprogrammable CV PCB recently. Send him a PM for more info! :)

Yep, I've got PCBs for the ColecoVision, and I have some shells also.

Feel free to send a PM with what you need.

Edited by 5-11under
  • Like 1

Yep, I've got PCBs for the ColecoVision, and I have some shells also.

Feel free to send a PM with what you need.

I recommend this product, both Game Shells and PCB's are good quality :) it seems like the "fingers" of the PCB is a bit thicker than the original and made of good leading materials, so it works on a well used Colecovision, that might have problems with older original games.

I recommend this product, both Game Shells and PCB's are good quality :) it seems like the "fingers" of the PCB is a bit thicker than the original and made of good leading materials, so it works on a well used Colecovision, that might have problems with older original games.

All my PCBs have 30u of gold plating on the fingers.

• Like 2

I think this was probably the one I was thinking about...it's been quite awhile. Thanks!

At one point, the AtariAge Store did offer "Pixel's Past" PCBs for ColecoVision, but that was a long time ago.

Also, 5-11under offers ColecoVision PCBs. In fact, he created a reprogrammable CV PCB recently. Send him a PM for more info! :)