IGNORED

*5/22 Updated! More 2600 APF RCA-S2 & Gamemaster! *Coleco Inty COCO Arcadia

stupus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BUMP!!!

Big Update! Added Many Coleco items, CIB Illusions, Fraction Fever Box/tray/manual only, many coleco games with manuals, loose manuals.

Also added loose vectrex manuals, Atari 2600 and 5200 manuals, 5200 overlays.

Rare Atari 2600 NTSC Bobby is going home box.

Also a rare trs-80 coco color logo, like new with 125 page book manual and addendum sheet.

Also odyssey 2 conquest of the world parts tray lid & cib intellivision frogger and loose inty manuals!

Also updated list with many items sold/traded!

thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump!

Updated with a bunch of sold boxed intellivision games and sold trs-80 dungeons of daggaroth.

Added a rare arcadia clone cart...'Invasion Von Der Sternen' for the Mr. Altus game system. Very good condition.

thanks!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Bump!

All Vectrex manuals now sold.

Just added a 'Sheen Home Video Centre 2001' game system for sale. This is a extremely rare clone of the Arcadia 2001.

Asking $95, picture below and more details in my thread above.

post-26050-0-45398900-1427050663_thumb.jpg

Also lowered the price on my Ormatu 2001 game system, another Arcadia 2001 clone system.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bump!

More items added!

Including a rare manual for Channel F Schach (chess), the only channel f foreign exclusive game.

Also more Atari 5200 items, more Arcadia 2001 clone items, more colecovision items.

Also more trs 80 CoCo games including Dungeons of Daggorath, Doubleback, Downland all with manual and in nice shape.

I will also be bringing all my sales items with me to the MGC Midwest Gaming Classic this Saturday, so if anyone is interested in anything I am more than happy to meet up there and swap/sell/trade in person and give good deals. :)

You can message me here at AA now or the day of the show and I will check messages periodically.

I plan to be there all day Saturday, and not sure yet about sunday. I will not have a booth but will have all my sales thread items along, plus many more things.

including tons of supervision games, mega duck games, more intellivision stuff, multiple odyssey pong systems...mostly boxed, rca studio 2 games, more apf games, game master games, Phillips vg5000 games, lots more loose Atari 2600 games, loose nes games.

Hope to see/meet some AAer's there! :D

Edited by stupus
  • Like 1

BUMP!

Updated with some more colecovision games sold!

Also I just added what I believe is all the rest of my intellivision extras to my sales thread...quite a few more cib games.

I also added another trs-80 coco game....tetris.....includes a very nice cart with manual.

thanks!! :)

• 1 month later...

Bump!!!!

Updated with more items sold!!

Also I have added all the rest of my Atari 2600 spares I am going to part with.

As well as the rest of my APF & RCA studio 2 games that I still have left as spare.

I also added 2 very hard to find gamemaster games, 1 still new sealed!

• 2 years later...

don't think I have any the end of funky fish left.

Maybe a parashooter.

This list is out of date though. I have things that aren't on it and many things on it are gone.

Havent really used it in 3 years and need to make a totally revamped sales thread when I get the time :P