IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

I am in! What a great way to get a new intellivision game at a great price, sooooooooo looking forward to this. I for one, who is just getting back into the scene, would love to get a couple of new roms with the LTO flash cart, I jumped on D2K when it came up last month and could'nt be happier.

Boulder Dash® Vol. 1 is slated for release on LTO Flash! at a very attractive price.e.g. around $15. Stay tuned for further details as we get ready to ship LTO Flash!

Not much new to report. I had wanted to take a week off to work on / wrap up LTO Flash and some other things, but I instead got whacked with whatever crud's going around and that took me out for several days.

I did spend the weekend working on it, though, so that's good news, I suppose.

• Like 5

Not much new to report. I had wanted to take a week off to work on / wrap up LTO Flash and some other things, but I instead got whacked with whatever crud's going around and that took me out for several days.

I did spend the weekend working on it, though, so that's good news, I suppose.

Code red! QUARANTINE!

Promiscuousness of our members aside…when can we order the LTO Flash Cart.

As soon as I can guarantee a ship date. Right now I cannot guarantee a ship date, so no orders and no pre-orders.

Status is similar to before: I have the full production run of hardware sitting here itching to get into folks' hands. I'm finishing the firmware and Steve's finishing the GUI. Over the past few months I've been reduced to a few hours a week working on LTO Flash!, which is suboptimal to be sure.

Original plan was to take a week or two off from work to get everything buttoned up, but so far I haven't been able to, and we're almost into November. That really frackin' sucks. Being ill for a week didn't help either; it only put me further behind. But, I'm digging out of it.

Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to this but I can wait. Should I buy my 3 right away or do you expect them to remain available for a year or so? Need one for home, one to travel with and one for my son. :-) We have joint custody of the Cuttle Cart 3. So it will be nice to have another option. Thanks for all the work done to get this together.

Jay

Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to this but I can wait. Should I buy my 3 right away or do you expect them to remain available for a year or so? Need one for home, one to travel with and one for my son. :-) We have joint custody of the Cuttle Cart 3. So it will be nice to have another option. Thanks for all the work done to get this together.

Well it's hard to say how long it will be available for, as I have no crystal ball. It really depends on how quickly the initial run sells out and if there's enough interest for a second run if/when the initial run sells out.

Trying to time a purchase of a limited run item is a bit like trying to time the stock market.

Well it's hard to say how long it will be available for, as I have no crystal ball. It really depends on how quickly the initial run sells out and if there's enough interest for a second run if/when the initial run sells out.

Trying to time a purchase of a limited run item is a bit like trying to time the stock market.

3 it is. LOL