IGNORED

Hahaha. Good one

Stevaside

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINTER-GAMES-1987-Original-Video-Game-Cartridge-ATARI-7800-RARE-GAME-1-/131229279912?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1e8ddfe6a8

Ladies & Gentleman!:

Instead of $40, right now you can have this "RARE GAME" for just $32!

:D

Yea, good luck with that, guy.....Oh how I wish I could smack people like this through my monitor lol

During a recent move I seemed to have lost a few 7800 games, this being one of them. Gonna have to get another copy, but think I saw another Ebay or Amazon listing for like $5-6 or so, much cheaper than this delusional pricing here. Sucks tho cuz all the games I need to replace I originally bought from O'Shea LTD in 1998-1999 for 88 cents a piece I believe NIB haha

Edited by Stevaside

The prices are going to get higher for a while longer…. especially some of the stuff from the late 70s…. Wait and see…

I dont know about that, aren't the majority of the 70's carts the most common? lol I don't think year really has much to do with things...If anything the later games tend to be more rare because less were produced & sold towards the end of the console's lifespan. Everything as a whole does seem to be going up & 16-bit system prices are getting crazy from what I understand

Edited by Stevaside

... 16-bit system prices are getting crazy from what I understand

Mega Drive is still on the lower end of the range over here, especially compared to SNES. Good time to collect Mega Drive now.

US: Same goes for Genesis, as far as I can see.

Edited by karokoenig

Mega Drive is still on the lower end of the range over here, especially compared to SNES. Good time to collect Mega Drive now.

US: Same goes for Genesis, as far as I can see.

Yea, you're right. I was thinking more Super Nintendo, alot of the games I wanted seemed to be going for around $30 or so, even ones that were pretty common back in the day. Genesis on the other hand, now that I think of it, there were a few pricey games but most were $10 or less that I looked up. Can't remember exactly either but think maybe Turbografx 16 games were a little expensive..The Turbo Duos go for like $500- $600 or so I know that for damn sure. I really want one, but the thought of paying more for an old console than a PS4 + a game or 2 lol

Edited by Stevaside

I'm stating this based on information I was given by someone in the US that appraises everything comic, toys, games and console related. We can choose what we wish to believe and not to believe. I choose to believe this as I trust my source is 100 percent reliable.

I do agree with you about the mentality of a lot of these ebay sellers and the kind of people that seem to be selling on there now. (Price points) The good sellers for securing something reliable and honestly are few and far in between.