IGNORED

Two days left for D1K/D2K ARCADE ROM sales!

Hey everyone,

There is now only 2 days left until D1K/D2K ROM sales will be closed. At this time they're both available for $10 each. All ordering information is included on my blogger page:

http://www.carlmuellerjr.com

At the request of many, D2K ROM sales will be BRIEFLY re-opened when the LTO Flash units go on sale; however, the price for the D2K ROM will revert back to its normal price of $20 (sales for the D1K ROM will no longer be available at all).

In other words, this is the last chance to get D2K in ROM format for $10 and the last chance to buy the D1K ROM at ANY price.

If you want to buy both, feel free to use the "donate" button and send the combined amount ($20), indicating that the donation is for both D1K and D2K.

Don't forget to include a nickname (if desired) to be included in the in-game credits on your personalized copy of the ROM image. The character limit is 18 characters.

The money is for a worthy cause; it's helping me to sustain myself as I finish up work on Ms. Pac-Man. ;-)

Thanks a lot,

Carl

Edited by Carl Mueller Jr
  • Like 2

Other than the score "font," I would never guess that is Intellivision! Bravo!

Cool use of blank top and bottom. (Also seen in Fairchild VES Channel F Pac Man.)

I was hoping it didn't scroll, and was glad to see it doesn't.

I want to buy CIB!!

Sent $20 donation payment last night around 8pm but still haven't received the roms. Just wanted to make sure you got the order.

Sent to your "videogameconnections.com" e-mail address on 7/30. Please check your junk folder. If it's still not there, please supply a different e-mail address.

Thanks, Carl

Sent to your "videogameconnections.com" e-mail address on 7/30. Please check your junk folder. If it's still not there, please supply a different e-mail address.

Thanks, Carl

Thanks for the quick reply! I never would have checked that account for this since my primary email address with PayPal was changed to a Comcast.net account years ago.