IGNORED

;)

Heaven/TQA

I know I will be kicked for that... ;) but

and I know why it's working on Amiga.... I assume coded in Blitz or Amiga Basic... ;) what a "hype" over a game... ;) will there be a road like Pole Position? or is this the gameplay? if so... why 1/4 or 1/3 of screen for action only?...

Sorry, I know I can be a bitch sometimes :D

• Like 1

It just looks ... lame! There's no animation of the balls, maybe 4 or 5 size increments, the 3D effect is practically non-existant.

The background has nothing to do with what's going on, the sound effects are bland (and that bounce sound I suspect was ripped from another Amiga game).

And the gameplay looks monotonous... about as much staying power as a modern-day 3rd rate Flash game.

• Like 1

Noticed this the other day at a friend's house and the first thing he said was "why are two thirds of the screen devoted to that monolithic backdrop?". Beyond that I didn't think it worthy of comment - a point of view apparently shared on a couple of Amiga forum threads.

• Like 1

What do you do when writing an Atari 8-bit game turns out to be too hard for you and your decimal assembly skills? You dump the project, blame someone else, and write the game in some high-level language on a more powerful platform.

Oh and Steve is still getting dicked in the credits. Poor guy should quit.

Oh yes, also notice that he is showing the Amiga crowd EVERYTHING he does. He wouldn't show us anything because it didn't exist.

• Like 1

I'm trying to figure out this game. It looks like the DeLorean went to the drive-in movies but the projector is flaking out. Or maybe the alien ships sabotaged it. I'm not sure what the balls are. Maybe they are free candy that's being thown out to the audiance to keep them happy until they fix the projector. So the object is to collect free candy while trying to dodge the alien ships that are trying to sabotage the show.

• Like 3

yeah... nice... looks better than mine in the basement :D.

oh... I overread that it uses HAM mode jesus... it looks more like madly reduced trucolor images. ;) in our demo group they tend to say "coders colors" :D

Edited by Heaven/TQA

Got this email from our friend Steve last night,

Contact Message From: Steve

AL, what the F*** is this? http://atariage.com/forums/topic/228239-;/

Your guys are putting us down yet again.

Pete (the manager) is talking about legal action (deformation of character) against you and shut AA down.

I herd him talking to his solicitor this morning.

We have already filed the pages of threads against us for proof so please either stop this crap or face legal action.

Steve

RPC-GAMES!

Australia

..Al

They'll get nowhere... people have been slamming shitty software and vapourware for decades.

Anyway, what a pair of wankers (or should I say, 1 person who tugs with both hands maybe?)

You, one, both, whatever, bring shame to this country, and shame to the Atari world.

• Like 3

Whoa - we better stop. It would suck having a deformation[sic] of character lawsuit filed!

Is that how they knew about the thread? He/they woke up deformed?

It's gonna suck when they shut AA down and we're all forced to use RPC Age.

• Like 1

Since I was invited to share this unintentional validation of my original point of view, here it is:

@Flashyjazzcrap:

You just can’t stop can ya?

Putting us down all the time will not release Centron 3D for the Atari 8-bit.

To tell you the truth, I was going to release it next week but you guys have now changed all that.

You didn’t believe us with the Amiga version either and look on YouTube? It’s about 60% completed.

Congratulations for ruining it again for all the Atari 8-bitters in the world. We have many orders on hold and

because of you and your mouth against us these orders will not be fulfilled and we are letting people

all over the world know who is the cause of it all.

Put this on AA as well if you like. You probably will. Hopefully AL will see you guys are causing trouble for us and kick you off AA.

In fact, I should just contact him myself. I think I will.

Pete

Manager

RPC-Games!

Australia

:D

My reply:

Seek Help.

Jon

Edited by flashjazzcat
  • Like 1