IGNORED

BENTLEY COMPU VISION DELUXE HOME TV VIDEO GAME 4 IN 1 SYSTEM

yarjr

Very common Pong clone, came out in 1983, and was already outdated. Typically you can find these boxed as plenty were made. Back when I had quite a few, I couldn't give them away for $5 a pop.

Thanx for the insight. I'm not Pong collector, just liked the "Bentley" name. :)

Crash was in 84 though

Okay, I see where you a responding to the OP's comment in his auction about the crash in 1983.

Historically things started going a little south in North America Q4 1982, so by 1983 certain effects were being felt, got worse in 84, and then final aftershocks in 85. I am comfortable saying the crash of 83, although I will often note it as the crash of 83/84.

Okay, I see where you a responding to the OP's comment in his auction about the crash in 1983.

Historically things started going a little south in North America Q4 1982, so by 1983 certain effects were being felt, got worse in 84, and then final aftershocks in 85. I am comfortable saying the crash of 83, although I will often note it as the crash of 83/84.

Not to turn this into a Crash topic, but I personally like to go with 1984 when I need to pick a date in my writings. It's absolutely true though that there were issues from 1982 - 1985, so that whole period is part of it. I choose 1984 because it's the first time that I feel like consumers were truly feeling the effects, i.e., it wasn't just behind-the-scenes where bad things were happening. While in 1983, console sales were down from the previous year, cartridge sales were actually up. In 1984, both were down and retailers were starting to more aggressively liquidate stock.

• Like 2