IGNORED

Good Deal Games with a new Intellivision game at CGE?

mdoerty

If the 30 number is accurate, that'll sell out on day 1 of CGE, won't it? This will be my first CGE, but I'd guess 30 would be a very low number of expected sales at such an event. Maybe I'm wrong.

It's a low number for pretty much any event. I've been to a couple conventions where there's been only 50 of an item available for purchase on each day, and people lined up hours in advance before the doors even opened each day to get them. Not saying that will happen at CGE, but at the huge conventions it does. At Star Wars Celebration VI one vendor had about 100 or so of these cards that were being giving away on each day, but if you were able one on each day (four total) you got the fifth card. Because of this, not everyone was able to complete the set.

Not very many copies of D2K Arcade sold at CGE 2 years back. And, all of them sold in the first hour or so. Of course there was still interest but no sales. Everyone blew their money.

I don't think that as many people went as they claimed. I think 30 will be the perfect number for Good Deal Games considering they have to get all of their stock into 2 suitcases.

It's making me hope that they do a limit of how many people can be. Honestly, those of us that are actually going to CGE shouldn't be left out of buying this because people not attending are telling others to snatch up copies. We don't need the first 3 people up at the booth going "10 please!".

Not very many copies of D2K Arcade sold at CGE 2 years back. And, all of them sold in the first hour or so. Of course there was still interest but no sales. Everyone blew their money.

I don't think that as many people went as they claimed. I think 30 will be the perfect number for Good Deal Games considering they have to get all of their stock into 2 suitcases.

I bought that first thing at the Expo! ;-)

It's making me hope that they do a limit of how many people can be. Honestly, those of us that are actually going to CGE shouldn't be left out of buying this because people not attending are telling others to snatch up copies. We don't need the first 3 people up at the booth going "10 please!".

Boo!!!!!!!!

Oh I'd make sure the three of you guys got copies. :) Between Wolfy, Soul and myself we can try to ensure it's an AA exclusive. :)

• Like 1