IGNORED

INTV Brotherhood CNC cut aluminum signs - $25 shipped

Hello

I like your guys group :) Intellivision Brotherhood....just has a ring to it.

I made some signs for you guys if interested. They are made from Gold anodized 040 aluminum sheet metal that has been CNC routed and then mounted on a 3/16" statuary Bronze aluminum composite plate. I tried to closely resemble the Intellivision system colors. I only made six of them since they actually take a long time to make but if there was a big demand or something I could maybe make a few more. This isn't really a big money making operation or anything so the profit margin is very slim but I will still kick some $$$ of each sale to the Intellivision brotherhood button fund :) Let me know if you are interested, Thanks!

post-9102-0-20755900-1407451140_thumb.jpg

post-9102-0-84080300-1407451586_thumb.jpgpost-9102-0-12935100-1407452695_thumb.jpg

post-9102-0-08910400-1407452744_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crazy Climber
  • Like 7

I'd like one if there are any left?.. I think since there are only six nobody should be able to buy more than one...

If anyone sees me ask for two of anything here, one is for my friend Steve who doesn't have the spare time to troll the internet like me.

No other reason than that! ;-)