IGNORED

The OFFICIAL pre-order page for SPACE RAID ATARI Homebrew

coleco_master

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Go look at an original 2600 cart ... it should be flipped the other way . If it were a Colecovision cart it would be correct .

Hahaha, you're right, it took me several days to check my collection, but an Atari Circus game was enough :)

Hey J-F we should turn the front labels 180 degrees for future releases.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm hoping to get a sense of how the PCB inside the Space Raid game is working for you. The timing of the bankswitching was tweaked and tested on a few different types of consoles, but I didn't have access to all the different units.

I haven't heard any complaints, but nevertheless, does your Space Raid game work well on all your Atari consoles? Which ones? Any issues at all?

• 2 weeks later...

stellar performance here on a Jr & 4 switch woody, never an issue, this is one great game, dont understand why there isnt more buzz!

Thanks! I've put a great effort in this game.

I would like to see high-scores from everyone playing Space Raid :), please put here in this thread.

BTW, still there are some copies of Space Raid available from Collectorvision ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Does anyone know where I can get a loose copy of this? I contacted Toby and he told me Atari Age has the rest, but I don't see this in their store. Is it possible to get a custom cartridge made of this at the Atari Store?

Al is going to release a bunch of games in october...maybe Space Raid is on the list?

• Like 1

Al is going to release a bunch of games in october...maybe Space Raid is on the list?

I messaged him and he confirmed that it would be out in a batch of games this month or October. Thanks! Looking forward to playing Zaxxon the way it was supposed to be on the 2600! :)