IGNORED

FS: BULK LOT! 40 Copies of Blue Heat: Case of the Cover Girl Murders (PC) - NEW

fanopants

FWIW, I received the Jag Guide from England in a bubble mailer and no damage at all.

That's where I got mine. Besides being dinged up on the corners, looks a little shopworn too. Scratches and other assorted marks here and there on the covers. Not exactly what I would call new.

That's where I got mine. Besides being dinged up on the corners, looks a little shopworn too. Scratches and other assorted marks here and there on the covers. Not exactly what I would call new.

Mine came without dings, no scratches, both front and back covers are glossy, no fading or anything else. Luck of the draw, I suppose.

• Like 1

My guide showed up in a bubblope and was shipped media mail. Made the trip, but it is certainly no longer in mint condition. Wish I had known about the box option before I bought one.

I'm sorry! Is it bad? I send guides out in mailers on a regular basis without complaint so I assumed buyers were generally satisfied. I'll hit you up via PM right now to get this sorted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would be interested in the following:

SEALED Lynx Games:

A.P.B. 15
Atari Lynx II Screen Guard/Sun Visor (factory sealed) 8
Jimmy Connors' Tennis 15
Pit-Fighter 10
Switchblade 2 10

Also available:

Official Jaguar Gamer's Guide - BRAND NEW guide pulled from its original shipping carton. In EXCELLENT shape. 13ea

Jaguar controllers - These are in excellent condition and probably open box/new but I can't guarantee it. They're in super nice shape and just have some light wear from storage. Cables wrapped in twist tie like new controllers are. 18ea

Cybermorph CART ONLY - 1MB and 2MB carts available, just tell me which you'd like. 5ea (2mb version please)

Do you take Paypal? Can you pack it all in a box so it arrives undamaged? Do you offer small discounts for buying so much? ;p

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...