IGNORED

Submarine Commander w/ Box

Dochrohan

A boxed Sub Commander is no where near $175. You might get over $100 in a New in box. The last true auction on a Ebay fetched $39

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-TeleGames-Sears-SUBMARINE-COMMANDER-BOXED-with-INSTRUCTION-Vintage-/111417492421?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item19f10003c5

Agreed. I would probably not pay over $50 for it myself…but, then again, I don't really like typical eBay prices for CIB games. If you hunt for long enough, you will find most games at a semi-reasonable price. This particular title is unusual for sure…not what I would call "rare" though.

• Like 1

A boxed Sub Commander is no where near $175. You might get over $100 in a New in box. The last true auction on a Ebay fetched $39

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-TeleGames-Sears-SUBMARINE-COMMANDER-BOXED-with-INSTRUCTION-Vintage-/111417492421?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item19f10003c5

No way. Trust me, I know my shit. I don't look at the first eBay auction I see and pretend to know what I'm talking about or anything.

No way. Trust me, I know my shit. I don't look at the first eBay auction I see and pretend to know what I'm talking about or anything.

I understand that "worth" is what someone is willing to pay.

I just do happen to know my "Shit" as well. I'm sure most here can attest to rhat.

I am not looking at the first auction and making any judgements from it. I am showing what it last sold for in an AUCTION setting not an overpriced, sat there for 6 months but it now.

• Like 1

Trust me, I know my shit.

I just do happen to know my "Shit" as well. I'm sure most here can attest to that.

Ok guys...you can fight it out over who has better knowledge about poo-poo. I still stand by my earlier statement...$50.00 at most. :P

• Like 1

I understand that "worth" is what someone is willing to pay.

I just do happen to know my "Shit" as well. I'm sure most here can attest to rhat.

I am not looking at the first auction and making any judgements from it. I am showing what it last sold for in an AUCTION setting not an overpriced, sat there for 6 months but it now.

'I know my shit' wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I said that because looking at the first eBay auction I saw and using it as fact was literally what I did. I don't want to fight with you, you know much more about poo-poo than me.

I don't want to fight with you, you know much more about poo-poo than me.

I'm not so sure about that! You certainly sounded:

A.) somewhat aggressive

B.) like you will passionately defend your knowledge of all things fecal. :lolblue:

You have every right to your opinion. What twists my tit is you say I am pretending to know. You have no idea who The Hell I am or what qualifications I have.

:?

Did you think "I don't look at the first eBay auction I see and pretend to know what I'm talking about or anything." was directed towards you?

Mine was in excellent condition. Mine was listed for over two months with gradual price drops. It was open to the world, not just US. It was a BIN for the last month or so. $80 was the magic price. Of course, he the price can swing maybe 20% either way. However, I'm confident that a nice CIB is less than $100 in the current market.

• Like 1

Mine was in excellent condition. Mine was listed for over two months with gradual price drops. It was open to the world, not just US. It was a BIN for the last month or so. $80 was the magic price. Of course, he the price can swing maybe 20% either way. However, I'm confident that a nice CIB is less than $100 in the current market.

Yeah, eighty bucks for a good condition one sounds fair. When you say excellent do you mean sears excelent or actually excellent? They are almost always ripped, smooshed or faded. Ive yet to see a mint one :)

I sold a CIB on eBay back in May. $80. Started off around $130, then dropped the price $10-20 a week until it sold.

I was watching your auction for this particular title, since my Sears' Sub box is less than desirable.

That $80 - $90 seems to be the ball park price for this. I have seen some go for less but the box has seen better days...

Now to find me a boxed Sears' Math Gran Prix and I'm done!:/