IGNORED

I got DKA!...Ok actually it is the Arcade Cabinet

Yurkie

Posting this here as I know there are alot of us awaiting Opcode's DKA release, and DK has such a big connection with the ColecoVision.

Anyway I got lucky and got fully working Donkey Kong Arcade machine for $260 delivered to my house. I had to adjust the monitor after having it on a couple hours and I rebuilt the joystick. There is a little cosmetic damage especially the t-molding on the left side and no side art, but overall it is pretty decent.

It is sitting beside my Gorf machine in the pic.

post-23318-0-75674700-1408242075_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yurkie
  • Like 7

That is a screaming deal :-) A cabinet I'd love to own but may end up buying a Donkey Kong PCB board and building my own :-)

Agree with retroillucid, to buy that here in Canada, the price would be outrageous!

Great find Yurkie :-)

Thank You.

Those are two great cabs to have. Do you plan on getting more? I only ask because having space becomes a premium really quickly when collecting arcades. I have seven and I would love to get more but I'm out of space. :-D

That just means you are going to have to rotate the stock. One goes out another comes in. :)

That just means you are going to have to rotate the stock. One goes out another comes in. :)

Dan, think about what you're asking him to do: You want him to choose one of his seven cabinets and remove it from his house in order to bring in a new one. No one can make that choice without his brain oozing out his ears! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well polished some scratches out of the bezel, recapped monitor, repaired the loose base, replaced the t-molding and added a new coin sticker on the face and by coin slots. I have a some minor sound issues. Makes jumping noise but not the sound for going over a barrel(s). And collecting a prize in the rivets stage is missing. I have parts on the way. If I correct the sound issues the only thing remaining will be side art since there is was none on it when I got it. My Mom is always asking for B-Day (12-21) and Christmas gift ideas, so I am leaving buying the side art to her. Here is a pic I took today with my 20" Mario from Gamestop standing watch on top of the cabinet after I put the Coin stickers on. Super high quality repro stickers got it from http://www.thisoldgame.com/products/nintendo-coin-door-decals I highly recommend this site.

post-23318-0-71695900-1409281425_thumb.jpg