IGNORED

F18A and widescreen monitors

dphirschler

I use a small flat panel TV with VGA connection, it has a setting to 'not stretch' the screen. you end up with black bars on the edge but it looks better to me then stretched. TV was about same price as a monitor. Also, if you look around at thrift shops you can still find square VGA monitors, I have one those too I use for testing.

• Like 1

I use a small flat panel TV with VGA connection, it has a setting to 'not stretch' the screen. you end up with black bars on the edge but it looks better to me then stretched. TV was about same price as a monitor. Also, if you look around at thrift shops you can still find square VGA monitors, I have one those too I use for testing.

For that matter, I have a couple of square monitors, 15" and 17", I believe.

actually have a silver and black flat 15" I plan to use as soon as I get around to putting the sound in the console, matches real nice.

OH! You just reminded me, the 15" I have is a black and silver Sony, which perfectly matches the TI console. As though they were made for each other.