Photo

Imagin Dental Shell

4 replies to this topic

#1 Drayzero OFFLINE  

Drayzero

Combat Commando

• 3 posts

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:31 AM

So there is a very good chance of me being in possession of this shell and mounting plate. I want to hang it on my wall as a ridiculous display piece near my jaguar collection. But obviously it is missing a few parts if you know what one looks like, namely the handle on the top and the camera that clips onto the side of it. Im wondering if there is a way to contact Imagin and get these two parts, anybody have any ideas? 

Attached Thumbnails

• $_57.JPG
  • post-541-1089225312.jpg

#2 travistouchdown OFFLINE  

travistouchdown

River Patroller

• 4,600 posts
  • Do the math!

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:37 AM

Ooo... It would be cool to build a jaguar with that shell with the Imagin Logo on it!

Take it from me that Imagin doesn't want to hear from any more Atari fans.  I think by now they must curse the day they bought those molds.  Little did they know Jaguar fans would be pestering them from decades.

If you really want those parts, I would google imagin, get in touch with their corporate office and say you are a dentist who needs the replacement parts.  If you say the word "Atari" that is when they stop talking to you..lol

#3 Drayzero OFFLINE  

Drayzero

Combat Commando

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:42 AM

Yeah i figured they must be sick of it by now, i have looked on their website there is a way to order parts but i need to know the part numbers. Which i would have no idea what they would be, i need to find the owners manual or go find a dentist who has one and ask him/her verrrryyy nicely to let me have a look at the part numbers lol.

Edited by Drayzero, Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:44 AM.

#4 Paul Westphal OFFLINE  

Paul Westphal

Stargunner

• 1,298 posts

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:42 PM

Just buy a white case on ebay.

#5 racerx OFFLINE  

racerx

Stargunner

• 1,361 posts
  • Resident Curmudgeon

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:07 PM

Yeah, these are readily available on the 'bay.

[edit]  Sorry...just noticed you were looking for the parts to complete the camera case itself.  Nevermind.  :ponder:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item19cc7c8ae7

20140413_092858_zps460eec99.jpg

Edited by racerx, Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:09 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users