IGNORED

When will the number of CV homebrews exceed the number of orig. releases?

CrazyBoss

Hi There. Anybody have a wild guess, when will the number of hombrews exceed the number of original releases ? Collectorvision+Opcode+Pixelboy (mainly), I know a few other have released games for the CV too. But I think soon we will see the number of homebrews will be larger than the original number back in the 80's :)

Any deadline/goal line ;)

Well, there were roughly 140 commercial/legacy titles released, and you can get a pretty accurate idea of how many homebrews there are out there just by looking at NIAD's ColecoVision rarity list. :)

From NIAD's v2.10 list, there are 121 "Original" homebrew releases, although a few of these are re-releases. If one adds in the 2014 releases to date, plus the other homebrew non-original releases in NIAD's list, I would say that the homebrews must already exceed the ~140 original commercial releases.

• Like 2

No wonder there's no more room

From NIAD's v2.10 list, there are 121 "Original" homebrew releases, although a few of these are re-releases. If one adds in the 2014 releases to date, plus the other homebrew non-original releases in NIAD's list, I would say that the homebrews must already exceed the ~140 original commercial releases.

My CV retro shelves can attest to that... That reminds me, can you incorporate some Velcro on the boxes for the next round of homebrews, I'm ganna need to stick the next arrivals on my ceiling.

• Like 2