IGNORED

Introduction & Praise!

ChefPepper

Hello all! Heard about this place on the Intellivisionaries podcast and after lurking for a bit, thought it was time to sign up and contribute. That podcast is amazing! Kudos to all involved!

My family got an INTV in the early 80s and we had a LOT of games to go with it. Some of my best memories are playing BurgerTime, MLB Baseball, and Lock 'n' Chase. After an unfortunate yard sale sold the console and all games while I was asleep, I spent the early part of the 2000s replacing my original collection and getting more thanks to lots on eBay. My current count is at 61 games with the rarest probably being Diner.

Thanks to everyone who's posted/podcasted about homebrew games - I just ordered CIB copies of D2K and Minesweeper from Good Deal and am pretty close to pulling the trigger on Carol as well.

The LTO Flash is high on my wish list as well, as it would keep me from having to shuffle my carts around as well as playing a bunch of titles I haven't in ages.

Also, thanks to everyone for creating an amazing community. I hope to learn more from all of you and enjoy INTV even more!

Edited by ChefPepper
  • Like 5

Welcome to the forums! If you pull the trigger on Carol, you won't be disappointed! Make sure to do it before December as the author (DZJay here on the forums) typically hosts a high scoring competition complete with prizes.

Enjoy! This is a great group of fans!

Welcome to the forums! If you pull the trigger on Carol, you won't be disappointed! Make sure to do it before December as the author (DZJay here on the forums) typically hosts a high scoring competition complete with prizes.

Enjoy! This is a great group of fans!

Will he do it again this year? I really enjoyed his interview on the podcast. It was great to hear someone so excited about both programming and the INTV!

Hello all! Heard about this place on the Intellivisionaries podcast and after lurking for a bit, thought it was time to sign up and contribute...

Glad you enjoy the podcast, and glad we could steer you over to these forums. This is the place to be for Intellivision fans and discussion. Welcome!