After a lot of work finally I've polished the IntyBASIC compiler v0.8
The new features are:
- Generates warning if is unable to open the prologue/epilogue files
- Shows total variable space used if exceeds available space.
- Support for binary numbers, using syntax &01010101
- Integrates music player and PLAY/MUSIC statements, 4 instruments and 3 drums
- Integrates PAL/NTSC detection
The music player is exactly what is using Princess Quest right now (except for a change to bass), it was a thing I wanted to implement in IntyBASIC to ease music implementation but I had to create an actual game in order to put a fast player that could work for a real game
Including of course the new sample MUSIC.BAS including a couple of melodies. Of course this was the final frontier in order to develop great games in IntyBASIC.
The other enhancements are things that my dear users have requested.
I hope version 0.9 supports some features of LTO Flash, but I don't know until I get one of these and the programming specs.
Edit: Updated Aug/27/2014 to version 0.8.1. IntyColor solves a bug in Color-Stack mode when color is >=8 and enhances GROM reuse.
Edit: Updated Sep/12/2014 to version 0.8.2. Solves bug in SCREEN statement rendering unusable origin location using variable. Also in manual the arguments rows and cols were reversed.