IGNORED

Vectrex Multi-Cart Hunt

oneupgamer

Hello, recently got a Vectrex I bought working great, now I have one thing left on my lift of Vectrex items, A Multi-Cart for games. I know there are multiple carts out there that have all the official games on them (Some even have prototypes and homebrews) But it seems the only ones I've been able to turn up aren't sold anymore. Does anyone know of a good Multi-Cart that's currently being sold? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Nick

I just got my Boxed Bundle Multicarts from Madtronix. Really great Multicart. Menu driven, over 100 games, most of Donzillas (which aren't produced at the moment), Manus games, 2 City Bombers (Martijns is not as polished but easier than Andy's) and this is the only way to play Bombenhagel.

I just got my Boxed Bundle Multicarts from Madtronix. Really great Multicart. Menu driven, over 100 games, most of Donzillas (which aren't produced at the moment), Manus games, 2 City Bombers (Martijns is not as polished but easier than Andy's) and this is the only way to play Bombenhagel.

sounds good i'll give it a look. Thanks

• 9 months later...