Zanac for the ColecoVision Super Game Module. Software done. Several improvements:
- Improved performance, the game hardly has any trace of slow down now. Super smooth...
- Added a title screen menu with "continue" and "option". Now you can continue from the last "round" you played.
- Option screen includes settings for game difficulty, auto fire and initial number of lives.
- Game difficulty will adjust the ALC system for normal and easy games. Number of lives let you select from 1 to 9 lives. Now even mere mortals can enjoy Zanac lol
- Auto fire offers normal, fast and faster speeds. Faster can make you a killer machine, but that will also send the ALC score through the roof, making the game harder. Ah, the beauty of Zanac...
- A nice "sound test" is also offered, so you can enjoy all the tunes and sound fx.
General info about the game=====
- This is Zanac 1, the game that came out before NES Zanac, which is actually Zanac 2
- Game has 8 rounds (well, actually 9)
- About one full hour of continuous gameplay
- Your goal is to destroy the mechanized defense system core
- Game difficulty is adjusted dynamically by the ALC (auto level controller) system
- 7 different special weapons
- dozens of different enemies and attack patterns
- experience bullet hell on your ColecoVision like never before... Zanac is both a technical and game design masterpiece...