IGNORED

Anyone interested in a run of Sirius & Plutos? SOLD OUT!

CPUWIZ

I am interested in both! I've been wanting to play these on real hardware (and my CC2 bit the dust long ago)

Shaggy, How?!

mine's a tank- Nathan's gotten a hold of mine twice at least- pulled the MMC card out during play once and the whole cart out during play once too-

I bet it can be fixed unless it smelled of ozone or melted plastic

Wow- that's an expensive toy to go like that. :(

Edited by FireTiger

Shaggy, How?!

mine's a tank- Nathan's gotten a hold of mine twice at least- pulled the MMC card out during play once and the whole cart out during play once too-

I bet it can be fixed unless it smelled of ozone or melted plastic

Wow- that's an expensive toy to go like that. :(

It's been several years but about 6 months after I got it, it simply bit the dust. The menu showed some garbage text. I recall replacing the MMC, reinstalling the software, even replaced one or two of the surface chips and no luck. There might be another tiny chip or something on there that went bad that I didn't check but I can't remember since it has been so long. Only other thing I recall is that I don't have a second 7800 to test it on (but none of my other games have any issues).

Yeah, I was really bummed by its death. I've been looking forward to the H2 cart for whenever that is completed.

• Like 1