IGNORED

HSC Season 3 ~ GOLD Medal Challenge ~ Bracket Challenge

Vocelli

Cap, you better get your act together. You were at the bottom of the chart as of yesterday. I've got a tidy little sum invested on your success here, don't let me down! :jango:

Some strong performances by all three contenders. I told you this was going to be a slugfest! 8)

• Like 1

Capitan Classic, NCG, S.BAZ, StanJr and other 2600 HSClubers:

After the ending of this contest (Medal Challenge Finals), you are invited to participate in the official HighScore.com contests (Atari Systems, including the 2600).

Please, click on the picture to enlarge and learn more!

post-24681-0-35982900-1412551796_thumb.png

More infos:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/230487-new-high-score-contest-prizes-50-atariage-gift-certs-and-flash-carts/

Edited by oyamafamily
  • Like 2

super smash bros brawl pit level 1 target practice 16 seconds

hey guys i am in the running as well and here is my first record. ps i hope its ok that i am using other game types than atari. my dad says it should be fine but i dont know you all have atari records and the prize for what my dad was talking about was a new harmony cartrage with better memory. so since every thing that i have heard seems like its a just atari thing. i hope thats not the case so here you go the last record was 17 sec. i have 16 sec.

post-33984-0-07368400-1412991524_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

so NCG is just running away with this thing? Cap has to be sitting on game winning scores ready to post at 11:59 EST tonight!

not really. I have been attempting to make progress on Shark Attack (too many random deaths for my tastes), and Strategy X.

I can successfully score about 5k for every two levels, so that means if I can pass level 7 I should have 19k-20k starting on level 9 which is nearly impossible. I haven't been able to yet. I need a 1st place in that though. I can for tie the Vanguard rollage, so that means I would score 16 points, tied for first with NCG. If I cannot, putting in the 1.25 hours for Vanguard is pointless.

not really. I have been attempting to make progress on Shark Attack (too many random deaths for my tastes), and Strategy X.

I can successfully score about 5k for every two levels, so that means if I can pass level 7 I should have 19k-20k starting on level 9 which is nearly impossible. I haven't been able to yet. I need a 1st place in that though. I can for tie the Vanguard rollage, so that means I would score 16 points, tied for first with NCG. If I cannot, putting in the 1.25 hours for Vanguard is pointless.

Capitan Classic,

On the regular weeks of this HSC Season 3, it took me approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes to roll the score (1,000,000 points).

And in Colony 7 (final attempt of Week 20), I spent 25 minutes to reach 503,600 points.

Edited by oyamafamily

Capitan Classic,

On the regular weeks of this HSC Season 3, it took me approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes to roll the score (1,000,000 points).

And in Colony 7 (final attempt of Week 20), I spent 25 minutes to reach 503,600 points.

even more reason to call it. Throwing in the towel. Congrats to NCG, the Gold Medal challenge winner for HSC:Season 6 Edited by CapitanClassic
  • Like 2